welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

9.08.2003

Well, the most recent e-mail has some useful info regarding secret character identities, but it's not so important for me to post a walkthrough update, so here's the e-mail:

"Hey!

"Glad to see someone played the game we worked so hard on… :) I’ve got some info on who some of the secret characters are if you care… MINISCOT is Tim Sanders he was lead programmer on the project for a little while then went to Circus Freak Studios (actually to take over my job and I eventually joined the Dr. Muto team… Amusing, eh? The game industry is small.) We called him Mini-Scot to annoy both him and Scot Amos (the producer on Dr. Muto) because he was a smaller version of Scot… You’ll find that most good teams in this industry really insult each other a lot – it makes it a great place to work (and lends itself to lots of in-jokes in the games).

"Also, STIG is Stig Amussen (I’m sure I’m spelling his last name incorrectly, if you want check the credits). He was an artist on the game, and put himself in as a secret character…"

-Joe Straitiff
former Senior Programmer at Midway on the Dr. Muto team

No comments: