welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

11.20.2003

I miss my computer.
I haven't been able to spend any meaningful ammount of time on my computer, and I forsee that the situation can only get worse as we get closer to the holiday season. I was pretty much Begged to do a 12 hour shift on saturday night, 10 hours after my current string of 8 hour shifts. And, I'm supposed to have a driving lesson on the 27, but I find it unlikely that I can get the practice for then, let alone shake off the fear of driving I seem to have.

If I didn't owe my parents several thousand dollars, I'd take a month-long vacation.

No comments: