welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

2.14.2004

slacker goes to Dominican Republic

why? why the fuck not? it's winter in Ottawa, and that's pretty cold, especially for anyone who hasn't lived here for 20 years. also there is valentines and my mom's birthday. she and slacker sr. are on a cruise, and i, along with my sister and her boyfriend, will meet them in punta cana in a day or so. I'll be there for a week too. I had to pay my mom $1500 (CDN), but i think that's just the room and all-inclusive hotel stuff, and she's paying the extra for me having my own room. (costs more to have one person in a two-person room.) I have no idea wether I'm going to enjoy it or not, but I want to visit that general area of latitude at some point in my life and I don't see why not do it now.

i need to pack. tah~

No comments: