welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

8.23.2004

i feel kinda disappointed when i don't have e-mail in my gmail. it's kinda my fault for being so paranoid about it though, which is silly because of all the spam protection. the only reason i'd not use it is because of automatic email harvesters. it's basically my address, but without the 83, and it's gmail. i know there are certain character codes you can use, but they can't be used on everything, and i'm sure some harvesters have caught on. it's just silly paranoia.

evil spam. i don't care that I have a spam filter! just getting spam AT ALL irritates me! it makes the e-mail address seem tainted.

No comments: