welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

8.08.2004

i need moneys bad

i really need a laptop. lately i've been feeling that i really need to write something. I've been getting a lot of reading done lately... mostly because of the increase in shifts. both are good things. however, books can only do so much to curb the boredom of the shifts, and gameboy games don't burn enough hours, or do a very good job of entertaining... or at least the one's i've tried. so many dreams lately, too. i dreamed about being at hogwarts, or some other magic school, except i'd returned after a long absence, and was just going to get administrations cleaned up and settle in, and then there's a disturbance in the main hall that i get in the middle of, but it feels like i can't do anything, but i'm not worried either.

too much anime. i've been watching love hina via desync.com. and i have a shift at 2pm today... until 3 no less. and now i can't sleep? i was tired enough to stop watching love hina. my adrenaline must be keeping me awake now. this bites. making too many typos too, but i seem to be catching them...

No comments: