welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

9.21.2004

Culling the herd

My PS2 collection depresses me. It must be cleansed.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Alter Echo
MDK2 Armageddon
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
Haven: Call of the King
I-Ninja
Devil May Cry
Enter the Matrix
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Dark Cloud
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Armored Core 2
Kinetica
State of Emergency

I think I mentioned that I bought a new used PS2 because mine was an older model with disc read problems that can't really be fixed. It came with ATV Offroad Fury 2, but it didn't survive its previous owner and won't load.

No comments: