welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

11.22.2004

attention family members, specifically those with my name on their gift list.

please note the links available on the right side of the blogs, underneath the profile info. the IGN collection tracker shows all the games I already have. If you go to that site and click on the Wishlist tab, you will see a list of all the games I would love and appreciate in my collection. Unfortunately, it does not include prices, and it is an American site.

items 2-4, 8 and 12 are moderately high-price, around $60+, since they are popular and new. Items 6 and 7 are not quite as expensive, because they are for the Gameboy Advance. Anything unranked is likely cheap if you can find it; such gifts would be well appreciated since they are more likely found on eBay, or require a keen eye on the used games sections.

p.s. I know a lot of you haven't seen me in a while, so remember that I am going to be over 21... the only "inappropriate" things you can get me are toys targeted at girls, or tacky clothing. I certainly wouldn't mind samples of alcohol...

No comments: