welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

6.01.2005

Raze's Hell

okay, it's a shooting/fighting game, so that pretty much all i need to not like it.. however, i still think it could have been a hell of a lot better. the story: a civilization of insanely cute beings has decided to spread the joy across the world, and the plan involves killing anything not cute. Raze's village is destroyed while he's away, so he runs off and stumples upon some ancient artifact that gives him offensive capabilities. from what i could tell, you just kill everything that's cute and shooting at you, which is quite a lot. there's some story involving betrayal and summoning ancient beings to aid you, but it doesn't have a stong impact on you killing things. and if there's a lot of smoke, the framerate drops like a rock. it's stupid. but, if you're really into shooting stuff and chewing through an army of cute fuzzy things, be my guest. it's not my thing, and don't think it's worth playing even with god mode and infinite ammo.

No comments: