welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

6.06.2005

taking the blue pill

the title of this post makes reference to 2 things

i've ended my recurring subscriptions to World of Warcraft and City of Heroes. CoH subscription ends, like, tomorrow, and WoW subscription ends July 13 or something like that. I may subscribe again as i see fit, but for now i'm not putting another cent towards the mmog racket.

also, i'm now interested in the world of The Matrix Online (MxO). it boasts a crack squad of event-making peoples to push new events every month. By the way, MORPHEUS IS DEAD. I might jack into the matrix before i go back to the other 2 mmorpgs

No comments: