welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

4.23.2006

what's going on, eh

so, for about the last 3 weeks I've been helping the nearby Michaels remodel. It was the first Canadian location to get this remodel, as it is an American store chain. Whole aisles torn down and replaced in a new arrangement for the first 2 weeks, and final touches on the third. a crew of ~18 people working 10-12 hour nights, 5 days a week. It was a relly great experience. I haven't lost weight, since I was eating a lot of fried food at denny's, but I presume I've gained at least some muscle. The store manager's gonna call me sometime with details on a part-time job.

No comments: