welcome. everything I write here is something I felt to be important to some degree; game reviews, life updates/vents, and philosophical musings. I do my best to make my statements truthful. everyone is welcome to post comments, provided they are relevant.

3.21.2007

is G.W. Bush the anti-christ?

I mean, seriously, Christ was a leader wise beyond his years, and here we have a president that is retarded beyond comprehension... I'd say that's pretty close to polar opposite. but I asked the question, and i got a response that makes sense to me. I'm not big on doing research on broad topics like french military victories, so I'll leave it at that. I hope that the "east" eventually figures out that the "leaders" of the "west" are not truly representative of the people they "lead" and stop spamming /wrist in global chat

No comments: